Position: Relationship Manager/ Assistant to the Financial Planner
- DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Superior client services, compliance, reporting, relationship building and driving of processes.
- MAIN ACTIVITIES:
• Client contact (mainly email & telephonic) for general admin related servicing. Dealing with product providers, following up on new business and servicing. Keeping track on new business pipeline, servicing requests and changes;
• Completion of quotes (if required) and client application forms;
• Perusing policy documents/ investment contracts to ensure they are issued correctly;
• Monthly Asset under Management figures and reporting;
• Saving of all client correspondence and documentation;
• Following up on fee renewals; and
• Paraplanning capabilities – load existing client details onto CRM and planning system. Do preliminary analysis. Consideration of client options.
• Industry related qualification on NQF5 or higher. Candidates with a certificate or degree in Wealth Management or Financial Planning will have an advantage
• Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Knowledge of financial planning analysis software like Elite Wealth will be beneficial
- EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum 5 years industry specific experience
• A thorough knowledge of various financial products and product houses – would be beneficial
• A high level of accuracy with attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative
• Fully Bilingual in Afrikaans and English 6. REMUNERATION
A market related cost to company is offered.
- TO APPLY
Those that meet the above-mentioned requirements, and /or have other proven relevant skills or qualifications, should submit a detailed CV for the attention of Karin Smit to [email protected] by no later than 30 August 2019. Please note that the Verso Group may delete or expire jobs at any time.